Hi people of the internet! I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award!
Thank you so much to Megan from quibblesandscribbles.com for nominating me! If you haven’t visited her blog yet go check it out, she’s amazing!
For those of you who don’t know what the award is I’m pasting the rules below, and the link to the lovely creator of the award, Okoto Oke Enigma is here.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about myself (I never realised how boring I was until this very moment):
- My dad wanted to name me Sigourney after Sigourney Weaver (he was a Ghostbuster/Alien/Sigourney Weaver’s bath scenes fan).
- I have Hypothyroidism.
- I have nine piercings.
What part of blogging do you enjoy most? (i.e. writing, taking pictures, connecting with others, etc.?
I enjoy writing the most. I also really like connecting with other people in the blogging community, but the main reason I started this blog was because I love to write and wanted to do it regularly.
How has blogging influenced your daily life?
Blogging has encouraged me to try more new things and be spontaneous. It’s a great excuse to do something new because at least if it’s not what you expect/not a success you can write a post about it!
Do you prefer blogging in the morning, afternoon, nighttime, or whenever you get the chance?
I work full-time so outside of Blogmas I prefer to blog once a week. I usually write posts during the day and post at night.
What is the one thing about your blog you wish you could change?
I wish it was more arty; I see so many blogs with original art and beautiful pictures and I would love to be able to emulate that.
(Weird Q) Do you need noises to fall asleep or silence?
I’ve had chronic insomnia for years and the only thing that sends me off to sleep is ASMR videos (so an equally weird answer for the weird question!).
Now I’m going to go and choose 20 people to nominate!
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- Are you an innie or an outie?
- Are you a city person or a country person?
- Where is the strangest place you have ever fallen asleep?
- Weird question: do you have any weird scars/birthmarks (if yes please provide photographic evidence)?
Thank you for reading and remember to go and check out Megan and Okoto’s blogs!